Saturday, July 23, 2011

Haters Gonna Hate

So you're either lame,stupid,retarded or a noob if you do something out of the ordinary. This only applies to regular people though, cause if you're cool and popular then anything you do is LEGEND - ( wait for it ) DARY. Yep, today's article is all about judging others for what they do. If they seem different, act different or speak differently they're automatically dubbed as an outcast who is not to be spoken to. So what if they're a little different? Everyone is different! Wait does that make us all the same??? ( YOUR MIND=BLOWN)


What I'm trying to talk about today is Don't Be Afraid To Be Different. Yes, I know I stress on this topic a lot. I guess it's because one time I to was afraid of expressing myself, and that I feel is one of the reasons I would never open up to anybody. Now however, I realize that What I do, How I act and What I say are all a part of me that nobody else has. That simple logic has propelled me into trying to get the best out of life no matter who you are. Many people besides have also followed suit. Take 'EPIC MEAL TIME' the popular YouTube  channel where these people make horrendously fattening and meaty meals. But they don't give a damn of what other people think about them because they are in their element doing what they love. This is one of the reasons I feel why they've garnered so much respect from the fans. For those of you out there who may not know about them, don't worry cause there are plenty of other famous people out there who were all once of you, scared of showing of their god given gifts. Open up, Learn to get involved, Not care what others think...Cause at the end of the day it's just another moment of your life that you lived to the fullest 

Come back for more POSTS!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment